About Me

My photo

Born in Germany in 1970, I am graduated from Anadolu Unv. Education Faculty, Fine Arts Department in 1999. After completing my military service, I started working as an ordinary art teacher in a government middle school. In my spare times, I’ve digitally colored on computer my old drawings about fantastic nudes and underwater mechanic props, and made some vehicle designs. For more than ten years I almost never touched a brush and oil. In that period, I made stereo loudspeakers and wooden rustic furnitures, wrote unfilmed feature scenarios, received patents and busied myself with trivialities… Then, one day, I met with David A. Leffel’s works on the net, and I was struck on his incredible still life paintings with washed Rembrandtian sacred light. That was two years ago. From that time I’ve been working on my still life oil paintings regularly. I also adore the paintings of Rembrandt- Bouguereau- Bocklin, and David Leffel- Richard Schmid. When I'm ready, I’m planing to start figurative scenes on huge canvases. Well, I have to hurry, because my doctor said that only 30-40 years left in front of me;)

10/31/13

The fruits on the table

50 x 90 cm oil on canvas 2013

27 comments:

  1. Excelent painting, beautiful palet.....good, very good work.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous blog; wonderful talent.

    Should be able to get a few more put on canvas in your 'remaining years' .

    ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un lavoro molto ben fatto. Complimenti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie per il tuo messaggio :)

      Delete
  4. The light through the watermelon is so juicy! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei, komeita maalauksia, onnittelen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liked your paintings and your blog. They are wonderful. Thank you for stopping by my blog and adding to my followers list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Senol
    The colors that you use in your paintings are so beautiful!
    Steven

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just admire your blog and especially your paintings: wow! I love your compositions and blues coming illuminate your work, it's really, really beautiful!. Bravo to my European blogger friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for your increible art work!!!
    Happy new year!!!!
    maribel M.B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) happy new year!

      Delete
  11. Excelente pintura....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fernando Santos :)

      Delete
  12. Amazing paitings..:)
    Great profile too...:)

    Keep on painting ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing paitings..:)
    Great profile too...:)

    Keep on painting ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice still life! looks vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maravillosos trabajos. Muchas Felicitaciones.

    ReplyDelete